VOLS WIN!!!!!

porthos33

WOW!!! What a game! The Defense finally got a stop and it was on the last play of the game!!!

BulletTJ

Great game. We showed a lot of heart.....never gave up. I hate that option offense, not to mention chop blocking. I am glad we got out with a win and no major injuries. GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!

porthos33

Looks like Jennings will be out for quite a while with a dislocated wrist. I hate that, but hopefully we have guys that can step right up. They definitely showed heart in that game!

shimanoguy

porthos33 - 9/5/2017 1:08 PM

Looks like Jennings will be out for quite a while with a dislocated wrist. I hate that, but hopefully we have guys that can step right up. They definitely showed heart in that game!

We have Calloway that will step up and big a big player. He had some great plays and John Kelly is running with a lot of heart this year. Alos, I think it says a lot about our defense the way they would bend but not break!

djsmarinelectronics

It's going to be another one of those come from behind nail biter years again!

Hook1

Great game indeed. I thought Tech got the win on that 2 point conversion but after seeing it from the goal line camera it was definitely a forward pass and not a lateral. The ball touched the ground, game over. Entertaining for sure. I thought the Jackets were going to beat the Vols down with that option they ran.