Shoot thru the hull transducers

djsmarinelectronics

I have installed units on boats this year that have three or more of these transducers in the bottom for 2D sonar, lol. There is no longer a reason to use more than one transducer; I have successfully installed a Lowrance transducer to a Humminbird and a Humminbird transducer to a Lowrance. There is also an adapter for a Garmin to a Lowrance. This was all done via Motorguide's Tour Series Adapter.
I had heard this would work and had a chance to try them on a couple installs this year for verification. 83/200 is 83/200 is 83/200, regardless of what make the manufacturer.

These will be in stock at your one stop shop in Ringgold!

flyman

Sounds like it might be time to upgrade my dash unit

Thanks Johnny for the work you did on my boat the other day with the install of the on board transducer it works good just wanted to give you a shout out this is truly your one stop shop in Ringgold very nice man and really takes pride in his work will use you again when I get ready to upgrade my graphs I have the helix 9 now but next year hope to upgrade to at lest the 12 on the back and may move both 9s to the front when I'm ready I'll be stopping in on you thanks again