Motor service

Status
Not open for further replies.

skeeterj01

Anyone here service motors on the side? Looking for someone to service mine please let me know if you know of someone reputable. 7065376311

Aries 181

skeeterj01 - 10/2/2017 4:20 PM

Anyone here service motors on the side? Looking for someone to service mine please let me know if you know of someone reputable. 7065376311
You’re the motors/motor parts mod on bbc yet you don’t know any techs around our area?

skeeterj01

Aries 181 - 10/3/2017 8:42 AM

You’re the motors/motor parts mod on bbc yet you don’t know any techs around our area?

Seems you have a smart ass comment either here or on bbc as well

derek81

skeeterj01 - 10/3/2017 10:09 AM

Aries 181 - 10/3/2017 8:42 AM

Seems you have a smart ass comment either here or on bbc as well

Yep, I've noticed the same!

skeeterj01

So I get a text from aries181 saying “ if you don’t like my comment you can come do something about it”. I asked a simple question then you come on here acting like a know it all smart ass. Are you 12 or 13?

Mikie9

well? did you go do something about it? Come on man don't leave us hanging! He was a smart ass typing on a keyboard surely this isn't just people just typing their egos out on the internet. Wait it probably is, damn. I made popcorn and everything.

FishingwithRusty

while his comments may seem sarcastic, Bill does make a valid point given your position and the size of BBC. Are you asking a question that you already know the answer to?

skeeterj01

FishingwithRusty - 10/4/2017 8:43 AM

while his comments may seem sarcastic, Bill does make a valid point given your position and the size of BBC. Are you asking a question that you already know the answer to?

Being a moderator on bbc for the motors has nothing to do with me getting my motor serviced. Sry I even asked

FishingwithRusty

I was just asking because I know how big BBC is and if your a moderator on the motors bored figured I'd be a better source of information

skeeterj01

FishingwithRusty - 10/4/2017 1:29 PM

I was just asking because I know how big BBC is and if your a moderator on the motors bored figured I'd be a better source of information

It is a lot bigger place but with searching on there I figured it get so many response and none very local

Mr. S

Silvertalon on the forum, His shop is off of Middle Valley Rd. You can PM him here.

Status
Not open for further replies.