Deer proceesor

I normally process my own but will be short on time this weekend. Are there any good processors left in the Chattanooga area?

tn_hunter

Rogers taxidermy and processing off Dallas Hollow rd in Soddy Daisy. They do a great job, super clean and vacuum seal everything. Cost is $70

tndoe270

Buckmasters of of McFarland Ave, super fine job, Mike is the owner and processor, bring kill in on one end of building, pick up clean and ready to cook on other end . Get some of his breakfast sausage and summer sausage everything he makes is great.

tndoe270

Buckmasters of of McFarland Ave, super fine job, Mike is the owner and processor, bring kill in on one end of building, pick up clean and ready to cook on other end . Get some of his breakfast sausage and summer sausage everything he makes is great.

churly

I’ve heard Dons meats in Hixson will do it if it’s wuaryered and does great work. Otherwise, deermasters. They vacuum seal.

go blue

Dons meat market. Does a class act number one job. Only thing with him is that you need to skin your deer and cut off the head and feet before you take it to him. He has no way of skinning a deer.

uglystick

Rogers processing and taxidermy is the cleanest processing house I have ever walked in. Ross meets you outside at his drop off door and takes the deer off the truck for you and it goes straight inside washed out and hung in the cooler, unlike other places where you drag them in a cooler and pile them on top of each other until the processor is ready to deal with them.

heath423

I 2nd Rogers processing and taxidermy. I was fortunate to have the need to process 2 this year. The second one I took to Rogers and will be the only place from now on. If you are going to do a horn mount he will even cape the horns for you and they can be picked up when you get your meat.