Boatguy

Hello everyone. Just found your site. It's great! Thanks for allowing me to be a part of it. Grew up in the Pacific Northwest fishing the Clearwater snd Snale rivers with my dad. Always loved fishing and boats. Since I fished for years, 30 years ago I decided I needed to build a top notch commercial grade boat but with nice lines.

Thank you again for the great site.

heath423

Welcome to the site. The site is great. I think the comments and post pick back up right after deer season.

FishingwithRusty

Boatguy - 11/28/2017 3:35 PM

Hello everyone. Just found your site. It's great! Thanks for allowing me to be a part of it. Grew up in the Pacific Northwest fishing the Clearwater snd Snale rivers with my dad. Always loved fishing and boats. Since I fished for years, 30 years ago I decided I needed to build a top notch commercial grade boat but with nice lines.

Thank you again for the great site.
welcome, lets see some pics of your boats

Boatguy

I'm not real good with these computers. Not sure how I can post pictures but you can go to Bennettboats on Facebook or Instagram to see some. I am also going to build small duck and bass boats as well as pontoons.

Boatguy

Thanks. I like your quote "It's has to be true, I read it on the internet!" The public is so mislead. Just because it's in print or on the net doesn't make it true or correct!

Welcome to the club. Join the rest of the scaly crew for a work chewing session.

Welcome and Hello! Lots of info mixed with some insanity so just watch the squirrels....

Welcome and Hello! Lots of info mixed with some insanity so just watch the squirrels....

FishingwithRusty

Boatguy, i sent you a pm