HB 360

FishingwithRusty

well after years of wanting one, i finally managed to find the right deal at the right time and got it done. YAY! spent my first day on the water with it yesterday and its freaking cool! to be able to see whats ahead of you under water is AWESOME!!! im sure as time goes and i get better at understanding what im seeing on the screen its going to help me catch more fish! stoked!!!!!

churly

The garmin panoptics blew my mind in that you could see the bait and the fish reacting to it. But its a little high$$ for me right now

FishingwithRusty

churly - 12/4/2017 8:35 AM

The garmin panoptics blew my mind in that you could see the bait and the fish reacting to it. But its a little high$$ for me right now

the panoptics is cool, ive fished with a guy who had it and it was cool but the price tag and the fact that i run HB everywhere else is why i went with 360

Blue76

At first I regretted the 360. But... after using it for a while I wouldn't want to go fishing without it. I have spotted more structure off shore than I ever would have otherwise. Every now and then that translates to catching fish ?? If I were just a better fisherman.