What was your best day on chic?

TDobson

What was your best day on chic last year. Caught these two beauties in early may.

SethColeman

TDobson - 12/22/2017 4:08 PM

Thanks man!

Very welcome, trying to use another site to show pic without having to click it.

Attachments

• 575B82BD-0EB3-47D4-A663-676AD87BD738.jpeg
    575B82BD-0EB3-47D4-A663-676AD87BD738.jpeg
    25.8 KB · Views: 430

Blue76

Let me see if this works. https://photos.app.goo.gl/WmjGV2fopoXgw5mo2 Should be me holding an 11-7 and a 6-4 caught back to back. Compliments of Tommy Brindle guide service. At least that is what he tells me but he was just a back seater net man if the truth ever comes out.

Attachments

• IMG_0200.JPG
    IMG_0200.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 379

18RangerZ520L

Had the trip of my life this year, broke my PB five times in one trip! (12lb 8oz, 9lb 4oz, 9lb 4oz, 8lb and 8lb) Had a 34lb 8oz bag one day and a 35lb bag another day, then caught a 12lb 8oz gorilla on the final day of the trip! (Neither one of those 5 fish bags included the 12lb 8oz!).

I'm smiling ear to ear just typing this...LOL. A trip I'll never forget!

My PB smallie also came from Chick last year, 6lb 4oz!

fischnrod

I've never had any monster size bags on the lake but I have caught some good ones. My best day was the first 5 lber I caught years ago, I was praying she didn't get off and I was one proud fisherman when I got her in the boat and was able to hold her . I had missed big fish before and I had finally got the monkey off my back . My biggest fish to date is 8 1/2 lbs and it was a blast to catch but nothing can compare to that first one.

http://www.chattanoogafishingforum.com/photos/photo-thumbnails.asp?albumid=24&Page=1&sortdir=asc

Late April a couple years ago, pre fishing the EMS tourney with Wayne Dedmon in the back of CHP. Him with his black/blue tail lizard rolls a 9 up(PB) and 30 yards later with a chatterbait I rolled a 12 lb'r (PB). of course the next week fish were ghosts...lol

alicia ayers

My best day on the Chicamauga was when I caught this big girl on July 10, 2015 from the bank at daybreak. She weighed 12.2 lbs and caught her on a Gary Yamamoto 12' worm . Seth Coleman wanted me to post her again since she is definitely my PB.

Attachments

• Copy of IMG_1382.jpg
    Copy of IMG_1382.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 370
  • Copy of IMG_1377.jpg
    Copy of IMG_1377.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 377

Muskrat

Good to see that "beastie" girl again Alicia. I wonder what that fish might have weighed a few months earlier ? That's a huge bass to be caught in July. emoThumbsup

alicia ayers

I have wondered the same thing myself Muskrat. Had to have been over 14 wouldnt you think LOL! If shes still out there I know she weighs more than that now and then some

EricM

Mark Pollard (polo-dog) and I had a five-fish bag that went 296 pounds on the Chick one day. Pretty much a 60 pound per fish average. Oh yeah, it was NOT bass! emoWorthy

Muskrat

I remember that report very well Eric. It was amazing !