New to Bradley county

Killereef

Hello, I have been living in Cleveland for about 12 weeks and love to fish from cold weathers to hot. I moved from Nashville. I used to fish from Percy Priest to Cheatham and founded lots of honey holes. I have been exploring a little around Chickamanooga dam, no luck but takes times. I like to fish for white bass, Stripers/hybrids, and crappies. Looking forward into learning new things and meeting new people. Thank you

Welcome. You should be able to get info on what your looking for. I do know of a crappie hole around the Tyner Lane boat ramp, built it myself. about 150 yards long near the main channel. The house on the point used to be covered in trees till tornado day. Now they are in the lake too. Good Luck!!

rsimms

FYI... the striper/hybrid bite at Chickamauga is very hit & miss... usually seasonal (Spring & Fall), but not really dependable even then.

If you want to concentrate on stripers you'll do better learning to fish at Watts Bar, Ft. Loudon and Melton Hill. TWRA regularly stocks stripers up there... not down here.

But you'll find some good white bass down here... again, seasonally. However the crappie fishing on Chickamauga Lake is one of the best kept secrets in Tennessee. Learn how to find them at different times and you can catch 'em 365 days a year.

Good luck.

Killereef

Thank you for the tips, that was very helpful. Im still learning of all the areas. I will take all the advises and learn.