Boat carpet

DavidEC82

I don’t post on CFF much, but I do get on here everyday because I get a lot of valuable information on different topics from people who have been there and done that. With that being said, I was needing to replace the carpet on my bunk boards. I got on CFF and used the search with the key word bunk carpet and pulled up where someone had recommended Sparta Carpets in Dalton so that was where I went. I could not have been happier. Before this I had searched the internet and the local big box stores. What I found at Sparta Carprts was a place that took me around and showed me all the different types and colors of carpet they had available. This was by far the cheapest price I came across for some good quality marine grade carpet. They also had the padded vinyl that I see on some of the newer boats. If you need to replace any carpet on your trailer or boat I highly recommend you check these guys out. They will save you some money to put somewhere else in your boat. LOL

Gator

Thanks. Good to know.

porthos33

Yeah Thanks! Mine is really getting worn out and i'm about to recarpet it. I did the bunks a while back but want to use better stuff on my boat.

CATCHMAN

Sparta Carpet has been a CATCH sponsor for 3 or 4 years now. Owner Chris Ledford is a great guy and he is a marine carpet expert.

2850 Waring Road
Dalton, GA 30721