You are logged in as a guest. ( Logon | Register Now! )

Local Crappie Experts appearing at Bass Pro Outpost
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1
   Fishing Fishing Discussion

Posted by rsimms
2/2/2018 3:31 PM
It is "Crappie Madness" time the East Ridge Bass Pro Outpost with special sales and FREE seminars. Tonight at 7 PM Brian Howard and Mike Johnston, two of the top crappie anglers on Chickamauga Lake will be discussing early spring, dock shooting, float n fly and structure fishing. Q & A to follow.

On Saturday at 11 am and 2 pm, yours truly (Scenic City Fishing Guide Capt. Richard Simms) will be discussing his specialty, longline trolling. It's an incredibly productive technique almost guaranteed to put crappie in your freezer in late winter and early spring. And it is a GREAT technique for kids or inexperienced fishermen. We hope you'll stop by and participate and even enter for a chance to win a 2018 Panfish 16 model in our nationwide sweepstakes.

Edited by rsimms 2/2/2018 3:31 PM

(BP_Crappie.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments BP_Crappie.jpg (53KB - 24 downloads)
Posted by Mr. S
2/3/2018 1:08 AM
OF COURSE! I have to work all weekend...
Posted by Tenncrapie
2/3/2018 7:32 AM
Anyone who crappie fishes needs to go listen to these guys. They are Good. Anytime you can add to your toolbox of knowledge as far as crappie go take advantage of it. Call your friends, neighbors, take the kids, grandma and listen and take notes. You'll be glad you did.
Posted by bass angler
2/3/2018 3:35 PM
Sounds lime a great event for the family. Thanks for posting.
Posted by river rat
2/3/2018 5:47 PM
I went this morning for RSimms seminar on longlining for crappie very informative and gives me something new to try this spring I also got to visit with Drumking who I haven't seen in a while Great morning glad I went
Posted by rsimms
2/4/2018 10:39 AM
river rat - 2/3/2018 6:47 PM

I went this morning for RSimms seminar on longlining for crappie very informative and gives me something new to try this spring I also got to visit with Drumking who I haven't seen in a while Great morning glad I went

Posted by WaterLife
2/5/2018 1:57 PM
I went to the Friday night seminar with Brian and Mike. It was very informative and I learned a lot.
Posted by WaterLife
2/9/2018 8:14 AM
Anybody know who is doing the seminars this weekend?
Spread the word

del.icio.us Digg Furl Reddit BB Google Ma.gnolia Netscape Simpy StumbleUpon Technorati Live Yahoo!

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Advertiser
Action Alarms DJs Electronics Keller Williams Realty Piscifun Scenic City Fishing Matt Sage Insurance Tenn. Fishing

Advertiser

CFF Calendar
August 2018
SMTWTFS
      1 2 3 4
5 6» 7 8 9 10 11
12 13» 14 15 16 17» 18»
19» 20» 21 22 23 24 25
26» 27» 28 29 30 31  

Upcoming events (next 2 weeks)
Aug 19 Dream chasers open tournament
Aug 20 Hiwassee/58 Tournament Series
Aug 26 Dream chasers open tournament CFP
Aug 27 Hiwasee/58 Tournament CLASSIC
Sep 1 CATCH Youth Tournament

Advertiser

Random Photo
nice bass caught in chik

"nice bass caught in chik"
Album: big hosses

(Delete all cookies set by this site)

Copyright © 1996-2018 All rights reserved.
Duplication in whole or in part of this Web site without express written consent is prohibited.
CFF Privacy Policy

Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2018 PD9 Software