You opinion, please.

Johna

We were planning to return to chick on Feb 16th but the rising water plus muddy condition might have to reconsider.
How long does the muddy condition usually last? Thanks

churly

We went from one of the driest January’s on record to a 4” rain. Everything North of us got more than we did and it all has to drain through the Chick. It will be muddy for a while

Tight_Lines

honestly for this year a early mid to mid march to maybe early April might better. temps will be warmer which will definitely help and hopefully not as much rain. once early mid spring hits and plants/ trees start to bloom... so do the fish!!! just MY humble opinion! tight lines to you

jb366

If the water is still rising by this weekend you might be able to wack them up super shallow but I'd give it a few weeks for it to stabilize. The water temps will be on it's way up and the fish will start feeding up for the spawn soon.

fischnrod

NORMAL WINTER POOL ON CHICKAMAUGA IS 676.5 AND IT HAS RISEN THIS WEEK TO 680.?? AND MUDDY WITH TRASH EVERYWHERE. IT WILL BE AWHILE BEFORE IT STABALIZES I WOULD THINK AND NOT WHAT I WOULD CALL GOOD FOR FISHING BUT THAT'S JUST MY OPINION. FROM ALL THE REPORTS I 'VE READ IT IS DEFINATELY TOUGH RIGHT NOW emoFish