New boat dealer on 58?

Aries 181

Who are they? They're in the old tow boats US building just north of Hamiltons/Discount depot. I also see where Moses dropped Bullet and picked up Phoenix boats. Hot rods not selling well it seems and was told by a Moses customer that Bullet is real hard to work with whatever that means.

Another observation. Moses has grown so much, they took over the whole complex they're in. Boats side by side along the fence from front to back.

Rumor mill. Is Fish n Fun for sale?

Bill

BulletTJ

I have had nothing but great dealings with Bullet. They are a custom boat builder. Not really sure how they could be much easier to deal with. If they refuse to do something it is usually because the request does not meet their standards. They will not build a boat that doesn't meet their standards and I don't blame them for that.

Brock

The issue with Bullet has nothing to do with Quality they are built as good as an boat on the market today. The problem is Bullet is building all the Boats they want to build they are not interested in ramping up to build more so it takes along time to get one and there is no floorplans available so stocking them is tough they misses made a wise decision with Phoenix Gary and his staff build a quality boat and with Johnny Morris screwing up Ranger and cancelling Stratos that puts Phoenix in the driver's seat for selling top quality tournament fishing boats

BulletTJ

I agree with what you have said. Bullet is hand laid custom built boat. It is not mass produced. The way a Bullet is built is a long labor intensive process. I know I waited 12 weeks to get the one I have. In my opinion well worth the wait. I got the boat exactly the way I wanted it. I love the Phoenix boat. If I ever decide to get a mass produced boat it will probably be a Phoenix. When you are selling boats as fast as you can make them, you aren't going to find many just sitting on showroom floors. Another thing this does is it helps the used boats retain a great selling price. I do think the Bass Pro Shop buying several of the other boat lines has hurt the boating market. Competition drives improvement and innovation. JMHO

Tn bullet

Tom and Theresa at bullet are awesome! Performance boats awl if the dealer doesn’t know about them and how to set them up or do routine maintenance! As of a couple weeks ago they had not sold any pheonix either! They should focus on ski boats I’ve got nothing but great things to say about bullet and my bullet! I know that performance boats are selling like crazy and hope that bullet never ever mass produces them because you can’t beat hand made ha d laid putting out two a week ensures quality! Moses won’t ever do well in the bass boat industry as long as they can’t service them

Johna

Bullet boats can take more abuse than any boat I have owned. My friend had a 17' with a Merc offshore engine. Tournament fished almost every weekend thru all kinds of conditions. Never a problem with cracks. One tough hull.