Suck Creek Boat Ramp

I live close to this ramp and but never used it. Have any of you used it and if so, is it safe?

Jpull

I use it frequently. it's in good shape and good for both high and low water launching. Nice, but small courtesy dock (that someone is usually fishing off of or hanging out on). I've never had any trouble at the boat ramp BUT I don't use it after dark and probably wouldn't.

Hope this helps.

Jim

Lx545

Used it several times myself. Ramp is slightly steep. Don't back in too fast, give your boat time to float up or you may dunk it.

uglystick

I live nearby and use the ramp often. Never leave anything valuable in your truck that you want to keep. I have had my truck broke into twice there but that was when we where fishing a dogfight tournament that was held there several years ago and we weighed in after dark. I haven't any trouble in the past several years in the daylight hours but you never know when the next low life crack head is gonna show up so I now go with an empty truck.

JAMEST

fish there sometimes had my friends trailer stole one time that made for a bad night after fishing lock everything never been broke into

8 Ball

i'll second uglystic, had my truck broke into a few years back in broad daylight with several other vehicles parked in the lot, bypassed my ipod for a pair of nike shoes and my backpack full of clothes i had packed for a weekend at home from college. also stole $3 worth of quarters. Still to this day i wish i had pulled my boat up to the ramp when it was happening.