Alabama Hunting Club

Old School

We have openings in our hunting club in Pickens county-
2000 acres - 6pt or better - club house with bed, shower, satellite tv, and kitchen for cooking. Dues are $1200 per year.
Call or text (423)595-0256 no pm' s please.

Rob Lee

Why would you need a camper if club house with bed, shower and kitchen available? Or did I miss something?

DesertDog

Rob Lee - 3/5/2019 4:57 PM

Why would you need a camper if club house with bed, shower and kitchen available? Or did I miss something?[/QUOT

If you already owned a camper and it would be just sitting in your driveway at home. Why not use it? I have stayed in a clubhouse and not totally against it just nice to have your own private space sometimes.
Did you join Rob Lee?

Rob Lee

DesertDog - 3/5/2019 5:10 PM

Rob Lee - 3/5/2019 4:57 PM

Why would you need a camper if club house with bed, shower and kitchen available? Or did I miss something?[/QUOT

If you already owned a camper and it would be just sitting in your driveway at home. Why not use it? I have stayed in a clubhouse and not totally against it just nice to have your own private space sometimes.
Did you join Rob Lee?

Guess your right about that. So long as you have hook-ups. I have not joined. Always looking for a way to extend my deer hunting season. As you know our "rut" is long gone when its getting hot in Alabama. Just thinking.