Lowrance Carbon

Crtay

I’m looking at the beast way to lowrance either putting 16 carbon total scan a console and 12 carbon atbow.other option is 12 carbon and 12 gen 3and ge3 12at now. What you all think? Or where is best place to buy

FishingwithRusty

i defintely like having 2 units but make sure you got the battery to support the draw

djsmarinelectronics

I though you just went to Helix “Mega” Units and 360?

djsmarinelectronics

Why would you go back to Lowrance? Just curious and would like your comparison input.

Crtay

Wow I did. I used lowrance before. I’m selling my units I have everything for sell networking mounts 10 helix 12 and 360. I just believe the lowrance is easier to use I have always used lowrance plus I want touch screen. I also want the dual processor speed. I might lose a little side imagining quality not sure, anyways that’s my reasoning

Crtay

Wow I did. I used lowrance before. I’m selling my units I have everything for sell networking mounts 10 helix 12 and 360. I just believe the lowrance is easier to use I have always used lowrance plus I want touch screen. I also want the dual processor speed. I might lose a little side imagining quality not sure, anyways that’s my reasoning