Posting Photos

Jpull

Just wondering how. I'd like to include some photos with my posts but not sure how other than links. Any help is appreciated.

Jim

Mr. S

CFF has a image file size limit of 100kb. I always re-size the image before trying to upload them. I use http://webresizer.com/resizer/ you don't have to make any changes to the settings just click "choose file" then select the file you want to re-size then click on "upload image" in a few seconds it re-sizes your image then you click on "download image" under the preview of the re-sized image. It's saved to the location on your computer of your choosing. Then create your post for CFF, then click on the "Add /Remove Attachments" at the bottom of the text box, it will then ask you which files you want to select. You have to select and add each image individually. The re-sized images will have (_opt) in the file name at the end. Then you submit post. If you choose to use your phone I know for Android there is a free image re-sizer app on Google Play.

porthos33

I have a flip phone so my files aren't huge. Some of these phones now take pictures that are massive files so you have to resize them a couple times.