Who is interested in a Swap Meet II

Liveliner

</p>

The First CFF Swap meet was a great success and I am ready for More.</p>

The Management at the Location was actually grateful to us and indicated they had seen an influx of Customers that day to their business. Many positive comments were being expressed to the management about us. The management Thanked me for having the event at their Great location and offered a standing invitation any time and as Often as we at CFF desire.</p>

Give to me some comments and we will see how the Idea of Swap Meet II goes. The First was a Great Success for all who participated as a vendor and as a shopper experiencing the Bargains on great equipment.</p>

Let's Hear it Folks..</p>

foodsaver

I'd be down for one on the north side of the river like the abandoned k-mart in hixson?

Liveliner

foodsaver - 5/29/2018 3:38 PM I'd be down for one on the north side of the river like the abandoned k-mart in hixson?
</p>

Sitting up on Private Property without authorization will get someone a free pass to Jail. Not having a Valid location has been the Major failing issue for the past decade we have attempted to get these things going.</p>

With all due respect Craig. I tried to arrange an event at the Old K-mart lot on 58 Hwy and got this info directly from the property Management. Plus, There are No restrooms or anything available for vendors or customers.</p>

The Location of the First CFF Swap Meet is very easy access, Centrally located and located between the new Bass Pro Shop and Cabelas. It has Parking, Clean restrooms and a restaurant available.. In all my Years of planning these things, There has never been a better location to suit the Need..</p>

All help is appreciated. LL</p>

Liveliner

I have about a Thousand NIB Signature Bass lures and others, About a Bushel of Custom tied Hair Jigs. Rubber skirted Jigs and Soft Plastics galore. Spinners by P-Martin and other top names filling a plastic Tote. All at ridiculous cheap prices. Come get them plus Much more. LL

Liveliner

Fishermen. Seriously, I am ready to set up another CFF SWAP MEET. How about sharing some thoughts on such a profitable event.

foodsaver

Liveliner - 5/30/2018 3:06 PM

foodsaver - 5/29/2018 3:38 PM I'd be down for one on the north side of the river like the abandoned k-mart in hixson?
</p>

Sitting up on Private Property without authorization will get someone a free pass to Jail.  Not having a Valid location has been the Major failing issue for the past decade we have attempted to get these things going.</p>

With all due respect Craig.  I tried to arrange an event at the Old K-mart lot on 58 Hwy and got this info directly from the property Management.  Plus, There are No restrooms or anything available for vendors or customers.</p>

The Location of the First CFF Swap Meet is very easy access, Centrally located and located between the new Bass Pro Shop and Cabelas.  It has Parking, Clean restrooms and a restaurant available..  In all my Years of planning these things, There has never been a better location to suit the Need..  </p>

All help is appreciated. LL</p>

Fair enough. I just know I am not going all the way to east ridge for a swap meet but I certainly wouldn't want to get anyone in trouble.