Hey guys, I'm new!! So me the ropes!

KilluhCat

I have been in and out of Chattanooga for years and recently started fishing with my wife. I've been chasing places I see on Google maps. A few days ago we went to the Dam upper and lower, Harrison Bay and Booker T, just wondering if you guys know any places for us lowly non boat people. Lol. We actually have kayaks I'm going to equip with holders for the rods and trying to find a way to get two on a Honda. Lol. Any tips would be appreciated greatly. I just got hooked!!!

JEEPnFISH

Welcome! I kayak fish also. The few places I've found so far are HBSP , Soddy Daisy (ramp and Pine Park), Waconda Bay, Savannah Bay, and Wolftever. Watch out for jetskis mostly, have a highly visible flag and stern light and enjoy the beautiful scenery!

Aries 181

KilluhCat - 6/9/2018 10:30 PM

I have been in and out of Chattanooga for years and recently started fishing with my wife. I've been chasing places I see on Google maps. A few days ago we went to the Dam upper and lower, Harrison Bay and Booker T, just wondering if you guys know any places for us lowly non boat people. Lol. We actually have kayaks I'm going to equip with holders for the rods and trying to find a way to get two on a Honda. Lol. Any tips would be appreciated greatly. I just got hooked!!!

You can always try this method.....................http://www.fox9.com/news/chisago-co...er-over-for-dangerous-transportation-of-kayak

Bill