Best place to look up Boat Hull Values?

Kirk

I have been looking around the internet for an approximate value of 1998 Stratos 295 Pro Elite Dual Console hull. No two agree.

Can anyone recommend a reliable resource for determining hull values.

My Mercury 200 EFI blew and I am thinking about selling the Hull and trailer and then parting out the motor.

FishingwithRusty

search or look around on the internet for others like yours for sale to get a real idea of the market.

FishingwithRusty

hurts your feelings a bit to look at how low the values are on used boats according to the books...................

Kirk

porthos33 - 6/13/2018 1:08 PM

Hate to hear Kirk! Was wondering where you guys were monday night

We were fishing the B.A.S.S. Nation Tournament Saturday and blew the engine coming out of the Hiwassse headed back to Dayton. It let go just as we cleared the bog rock wall on the Tennessee. Trolled for about 2 hours back to Blue Water, hitched a boat ride back to Dayton Boat Dock and drove my tailer back to blue water. Actually got back to Dayton Boat Dock just in time to weigh everyone in.

I found the value I needed on several different sites and sources and took the averages. Looked at several that were for sale in the same price range with no motor.

Not counting the $2400 worth of new stuff I put on it in the last year. (1 new trolling motor, 2 new live well pump outs, 1 new Lowrance Touch 7 with total scan, new carpet, 5 new tires, 3 new batteries, 4 new wheel bearings.) The trailer and Hull is coming out an average worth of $5300-$5500. Leave the motor on it and add another $1000 for it. $6300-$6500.

It is setting at the mechanics shop now awaiting a diagnosis. What I do depends on what he tells me. Right now it is not for sale.