Alabama hunting lease looking for 2 members

Aj barnes

We have two spots open on our lease it is 5000 acres located in Bridgeport Alabama right on the Tennessee river .
There is 12 people on it now.
Deer hunting , turkey hunting and duck hunting are amazing with tons of flooded timber for duck and plenty of fields , powerlines, and hardwoods/pines for deer.
There is also bobcats , coyotes, dove, and beavers.

1000$ a person . Call or text me if interested 423-802-6799

Aj barnes

You are allowed to have 2 guns at a time per lease . So if you and say your son wanted to come and hunt together or in two different places yal could have two guns . But if you and your kid and a buddy came . Two of yal would have to sit together with one gun and then your friend could hunt by his self , also even though you are alllowed to bring guest you can’t bring the same friend every time . It’s hard to explain on here . If you don’t understand just give me a call I’ll be working tomorrow so I’ll be up at 6am

DesertDog

Do you have a place for campers. What are the rules on buck harvest. What is name of club do you have a web or Facebook page to see some pics of the property.

Aj barnes

Yes , we have places for campers , also water and electric hook up . I have satellite tv in ours.
We don’t have a Facebook page or anything we keep it pretty private . Only reason we have two spots open is because two people didn’t pay their money . Pretty much everybody on it is from Chattanooga so it doesn’t get hunted that hard . I can send pictures to your phone or email . Bucks have to be at the ears or wider and it least 6 points . Only exception is for little kids that have never killed a deer. You can kill doe as well. They are everywhere , we try to shoot some early to get the bucks moving around more

Rob Lee

I know Bridgeport is close to Tennessee. So does the rut coincide with Tennesse’s rut or is it later?