Welded aluminum boats

fischnrod

What's the best all welded aluminum boats on the market today ?

I've fished from Trackers, G3s, and the Ranger aluminum boats. All are solid platforms. The Vexus boats do look really sharp but I'm w/ Aries when it comes to new things. I wanna see some data over time before I make a decision on them.

bigfish21

Ive had a Crestliner 1860 Retriever series, Xpress Xp200 and now have a G3 Sportsman 19. So far the G3 is my favorite. Tons of storage, huge front deck and with the 150 SHO Im getting 51.5-52 mph depending on conditions

pakjohn

I had to stay under 22 feet package length so I chose a G3. Best storage and construction, a little crabby they didn't put drip rails under the storage locker doors with a drain tube but can't have everything. I really like G3 with the vinyl floor and it's 92 inch beam. Like many tin boats it rides rough in the chop but again, can't have it all.

Almost bought the Bass Tracker Pro 19, biggest motor/hull combo that will fit in a 22' garage, I backed out when I found out it has a wooden deck....

If I had the room I'd buy the Xpress, all aluminum with a relatively wide/fast hull, dry storage, reasonably priced and great warranty.