LSU Fans

Long suffering Vol here but I was impressed with LSU. They’ve got some grown a$$d men on both lines and will be a handful for anyone imo.

Airborne is a proud LSU alum ('80). Yes, we have a shot but we 1) have to play perfect offense - balanced, no TOs, 2) have to play perfect defense - contain Stidham, press the pocket, cause a few TOs, and 3) have to be flawless on special teams. The defense is there. The remaining ? (for the past 3 seasons) is the offense. I really like what I've seen in Burrow. This is not a run-of-the-mill QB. This kid thinks, acts like a coach (he is a coach's kid after all).

Geaux Tigers!

I was surprised in the first game with there profomance. Second game offense didn’t look that great. So going into this game not sure what to expect.

Fishindawg25

They look good and as a DAWGS fan, I look forward to 10-13-18. I'm nervous about playing in DEATH VALLEY, but I think it will be a great game!

Fishindawg25 - 9/16/2018 4:35 PM

They look good and as a DAWGS fan, I look forward to 10-13-18. I'm nervous about playing in DEATH VALLEY, but I think it will be a great game!

This one will be a war. Like you, I can't wait. The Dawgs are for real. Death Valley is something to behold, def worth a trip down. Nothing else like it. have been to every stadium in the SEC (except Missouri). Death Valley, Bryant Denney, and College Station are the shizzle.

jimwarden

I’m a TN VOL fan, but I’m pulling for LSU this year. How can you not pull for Coach Orgeron??! He’s a perfect fit at LSU. Hoping he has a long career there. Geaux Tigers!

Ummmm, I'm OK w/ Ensminger as OC. He brings balance to the offense. With this new recruit class things are gonna be interesting this year.

IMO when you can’t come up with better game plan on big games. They had two weeks to prepare for Alabama couldn’t do anything. Same when he coached the last time 3 years ago. But I will say they need better blocking up front. Looks like they have a good size coming in.

Don't be too quick to miss out on acknowledging how good Alabama was/is. In the LSU game their O and D lines played the best game of the season IMHO.

Yessir - a very fine recruit class. High end RB, triple threat QB, stacked the deck on DBs, added some meat to both lines.