Smoke Reel

Jeepman

I have one, size 30 and I have no bad things to say. Just got it at the beginning of summer. Plus a 3 year warranty is pretty good.

Jeepman

apologize, for not being clear are you interested in bait caster or spinning? I have 1 spinning and 4 bait casters with one being the HP smoke. i like all of them and use them every time i get to go. the only other real for the price point that i have thrown that i think is close is the Shimano Curado K for the bait casters. for spinning i only have pfluger and shimano to compare and the Smoke is smoother with a better drag system.

Jeepman - 9/27/2018 2:40 PM

apologize, for not being clear are you interested in bait caster or spinning? I have 1 spinning and 4 bait casters with one being the HP smoke. i like all of them and use them every time i get to go. the only other real for the price point that i have thrown that i think is close is the Shimano Curado K for the bait casters. for spinning i only have pfluger and shimano to compare and the Smoke is smoother with a better drag system.

Thank you for the info. Was looking to buy a bait caster

pety221

Have 2 tours n 3 smokes n several energy’s
Wouldn’t take love nor money for the tours but the smokes are as good a reel just isn’t quite as smooth as the tours but for the price hard to beat them