Water conditions and affects?

Pneil

Hello I've never fished the chic before I'm coming down to fish the weekend. Water is projected to be 2 feet over summer pool. Will it be mud? Do the fish go shallow when it gets up like that? My home lakes are ky and barkley. Fish Rodman reservoir in Florida quite a bit as well. On Barkley the fish go to the buckbrush when the water gets up. Just wondering how this lake fishes in these conditions. I believe it's going to be bluebird skies and high pressure moving in. For me that usually means bring out the cranking rod. Any tips from people who actually fish chic would be greatly appreciated. Not asking for spots or holes. Just real experience.

porthos33

Thats a tuff one b/c it never goes that high this time of year! I would still try some grass but be ready to cover some water. They will probably be up in the flooded stuff but we don't have very much buck brush like kentucky and barkley. A guy I know yesterday had a 9lber on top and I talked to another buddy that said a guy caught a 12.4 off a dock yesterday. Good luck!