Has anyone been out the last couple of days?

Just wondering what kind of shape the lake will be in this weekend. Have had some luck in the past when they were pulling water so hard but the debris was a big time hazzard.

JEEPnFISH

I had planned Soddy Lake in my kayak Saturday. They had a bad go of it and I wonder if I need to cancel. I don't put in in the main Lake on a good day.

FishingwithRusty

ran around between wolftever and hbsp yesterday evening for about an hour, no debri and water looked fine in that small area

flipper

Yesterday evening From Holly Circle ramp out to the long point was completely full of logs and trash.The river wasn't to bad but soon as the water starts falling all the trash will start pulling out of the sloughs and creeks to the river.

TNTall

I fished today but didn't figure out how to catch em. The water was fine as far as debris. It was muddy in the river, but the creeks were surprisingly clear.

porthos33

We were fishing the same time the catch was going on friday night and the bite was great till 12 am and then it tailed off. It had been that the night bite was better from 12-4 but it changed. Main channel was pretty clear but we hit plenty of junk in the creeks. I was surprised at how good they bit b/c of the high, nasty water.

JEEPnFISH

I fished the Waconda Bay area today for 4 hours. Threw everything I had. Had one 2 pounder follow my spinnerbait to the kayak and one huge gar smack a Rebel crawdad floating crank bait and that was all.
I had a great PEACEFUL time on the water and that's what mattered . Seeing that big gar got my heart to pumping though.
Congratulations to everyone that caught fish today. There are some nice pictures on Facebook.