TenPoint Stealth NXT

Rob Lee

Traded in my old Tenpoint for a new Stealth NXT crossbow last month at Classic Blades in Ft. O. I absolutely love it. David offered me a really good price for my old crossbow. I got a sweet deal...one you will never get at a big box store. Actually shot the bow right there in his shop. Moreover, this is not the end of the story. After firing off 20 or so bolts the other day...the Acudraw would not engage. I called David. Not only did David take care of it, he drove 25 miles (one way) the very next day to my house in Ooltewah and replaced my Acurdraw with an Acudraw Pro. I didn't expect this, nor did I ask, he just did it. How in the Wide World of Sports did that happen? I'll tell you how, David is a good man that truly values customer satisfaction. If any of you think for a minute that I or anyone would have got this type of service at one of the big box stores you are sadly mistaken. My crossbow would still be there. In the event I need or want a new tree stand, trail camera, broadheads, etc., I think you know where I'm going...and you should do the same. If David doesn't have it...he can most likely get it for you. Instead of going to the "big box", help a local brother out. Thanks David, hope to see you soon.

David

Thank you for the opportunity to meet you and help you with your purchase. We strive to exceed customer expectations here at ClassicBlades in Fort Oglethorpe! If I can help you with anything else you need from bows, arrows, stands, cameras, blinds ect. just give me a call. We also are now a Covert Camera Dealer so we can set you up with a top of line camera, I use the BlackHawk and love it. When it takes a picture i receive a text telling me I have a picture and I go the app on my phone and view the pictures. I have timed the delay in picture taking till I receive the text and it is only about 2 minutes. Very handy feature if you want to know if there are any deer at your stand before you walk in and spook them. See you soon, David Perry