Ramp on Saturday CFF classic for nickajack is Sullivans

billyc

Any idea what ramp we're going to use Saturday or we going to wait til day before to decide? Some of us would have liked to have had an idea what part of lake down there to practice on since we all aren't off during week .

Oldman

Re: Ramp on Saturday CFF classic for nickajack?

lol

copyman

Since nobody on the committee works, we were just going to wait to make sure you were at a disadvantage

Strato-G

Everyone has to fish below Sulivans due to poop in water on upper end...can only fish filtered water...therefore all fishable water must havee run thru grass... emoSorry this is to protect weigh in personnel while handling those contaminated emoFish ....hope that clears where u are allowed to fish during tourny. emoDoh However you can prefish anywhere if u wanna take a chance of POOP infections..... emoPoke emoPoke jmo & I'm sticking to it................. emoGeezer emoUSA

silvertalon

Strato-G - 10/7/2018 6:39 PM

Everyone has to fish below Sulivans due to poop in water on upper end...can only fish filtered water...therefore all fishable water must havee run thru grass... emoSorry this is to protect weigh in personnel while handling those contaminated emoFish ....hope that clears where u are allowed to fish during tourny. emoDoh However you can prefish anywhere if u wanna take a chance of POOP infections..... emoPoke emoPoke jmo & I'm sticking to it................. emoGeezer emoUSA

WHOPPER PLOPPERS ONLY!

rowdy

I thought it might be off limits since it's the classic

billyc

Committee having to work shouldn't have anything to do with making a decision on the ramp you have had about seven months or so .

Strato-G

billyc - 10/7/2018 7:48 PM

Committee having to work shouldn't have anything to do with making a decision on the ramp you have had about seven months or so .

Gotta have an FBI investigation time ending at same time signups are over,,,then review for 24 hours,,,vote will be Thursday at HI NOON RAMP....Have all ur tackle aimed hi....Gotta follow protocol... emoBang .... emoGeezer emoUSA

bricknbass

copyman - 10/7/2018 5:17 PM

Since nobody on the committee works, we were just going to wait to make sure you were at a disadvantage
50 hp is disadvantaged enough

billyc

Well on that note guess I'm just to damn rough to ask a simple question. See you all Saturday somewhere on nickajack.

silvertalon

R Park, with the 50 degree morning temp we will probably be fogged in.

bronzeback45

I vote RP too. Since its the classic, I wish ya'll could add an hour and make weigh in at 3.

Dropshot

Staff member

The first day of the Classic will be out of Sullivans. I apologize Billy because I thought when I put the posting up I had posted Sullivans.

elwestb

Take notice that it is RUMORED ... a swim meet of some sort is going to take place on the river down around the Suck Creek / Baylor School area. The river isn't going to be shut down to traffic but there will probably be officiating and observer boats and possibly a no wake area for some distance. That is all we know at this time. It may or may not be true? If we hear anything else on the subject we will post it.

bronzeback45

Or flip flop lakes, as we did last year.. Hey Steven , get that bullet, and you will have a limit before we even deploy the trolling motor, lol... Might take a Ben Franklin in gas money, but ya'll fish free anyway.