Chick or Gville

kevo615

My friend and I were planning on going to Florence to fish pickwick Saturday but the TN bass nation championship is there. Now we are debating on chick or gville, instead. Which lake is fishing better, right now? Is there any grass left on either lake to frog or flip?

churly

Gunty

Blue76

I just spent two days on Guntersville and it sucked. I didn't see many catching fish. Many of the Costa guys didn't weigh a fish. Of course someone always catches them but all we could manage were a few schoolers.</p>

There is grass in Guntersville but it is mostly thin and scattered. You can find mats up around comer bridge but everyone struggled with frogs but a few ppl had some luck punching the grass but you better be in the right spot.</p>

kevo615

We decided on Chick, are we better off launching at Chester Frost park or somewhere else in that area of the lake, or should be go up to Dayton.

FishingwithRusty

come to CFP, fish my charity tournament, nominal donation and help homeless veterans

kevo615

FishingwithRusty - 11/7/2018 11:32 AM

come to CFP, fish my charity tournament, nominal donation and help homeless veterans

Maybe we will do that. How many boats are you expecting?

FishingwithRusty

kevo615 - 11/7/2018 12:50 PM

FishingwithRusty - 11/7/2018 11:32 AM

Maybe we will do that. How many boats are you expecting?

Who knows