Advice for Tim’s Ford Lake

acura

Ok guys so I have a good friend of mine that is needing any and all info that y’all can supply on how to fish Tim’s Ford Lake and or what to throw .. he is fishing with his middle school son in a captain and son tournament and they will be traveling 70 miles to fish and need all the help they can get as they have never even see the lake so all info is very appreciated t. Thanks

jr_37355

Mama I've in lynchburg at the store is hang out at the talking there starting to hit the a rig that's a good bet on points in creeks the jig is always good and listen to me if the bite is tough fish a small zoom finesse worn some times spots will get u there when is tough and what I hear it's tough but they will bite hope that helped a rig arig then jig
If the wing blows cold miserable throwith a rig

elwestb

... what he said and light hair jigs, grubs too! If the water temp gets into the 50's take your jerk baits.

offshore

Pray for wind! If it does happen to blow and there is some color in the water throw a spinnerbait and chatterbait on windblown banks. If water is clear throw a jerkbait and A Rig. Carolina Rig also works year round there with a lizard or grub