Survey Proves Chick Anglers Are Happy

rsimms

lafae7

Not Me. There is too much hate on the lake now. I can’t go fishing without someone literally cutting me off because they think they are KVD.

The crowds are bothersome but I'm one of them so shouldn't complain. I fished all over Fl and now here and have never dealt with anything close to the crowds on the Chick in the late spring/summer time. I don't tourney fish much anymore so from a selfish point of view, I wish they could limit the unending number of tournaments on the lake. Just seems like too much and with that often comes the competitiveness that can lead to some of the problems mentioned above about etiquette and respect for each other.

Strato-G

Walmart shoppers are not happy either due to seasonal crowds... There are crowds & then there are days like today, I had Parksville all by myself today,,,only my vehicle on the ramp....We live in an awsome area for water access....u also Oldman, lol.........Be Happy...... emoGeezer emoUSA

porthos33

Strato-G - 12/6/2018 7:12 PM Walmart shoppers are not happy either due to seasonal crowds... There are crowds & then there are days like today, I had Parksville all by myself today,,,only my vehicle on the ramp....We live in an awsome area for water access....u also Oldman, lol.........Be Happy...... emoGeezer emoUSA
They hitting that float n fly yet>?

fischnrod

Strato-G - 12/6/2018 7:12 PM

Walmart shoppers are not happy either due to seasonal crowds... There are crowds & then there are days like today, I had Parksville all by myself today,,,only my vehicle on the ramp....We live in an awsome area for water access....u also Oldman, lol.........Be Happy...... emoGeezer emoUSA

See any bears ?

Strato-G

Porthos...none on float & fly emoBang emoBang

Fishnrod...no bears , saw some signs.... emoEnforce

emoGeezer emoUSA .......................... emoFish emoFish emoDance