Sitka gear

Mudman

Anyone used the products? if so is it worth the money? Interested in purchasing the Fanatic bibs and jacket. Dealers in chatt that have a good selection? Thanks in advance for feed back

churly

Yes, sitka is good stuff. Sitka, Kuiu, and first lite are all good brands of garments. All 3 companies were started with the western hunter in mind. Out there hunters want warm quality hunting clothes that weigh very little. The Kuiu line is super light. I do have the sitka fanatic light bibs and they are great. I usually pack them in and put on once I reach my stand. I know cabelas does stock sitka stuff. Go see what size you need and get on line to find a deal. The best deals on camo are going on right now!

Rob Lee

I agree, Sitka is good stuff. Athletic fit...so be sure to try on or buy the next larger size. I got the Fanatic bib and jacket and the Stratus and really like them both. Watch for sale at "Kruger Farms". They had a great sale last year. I actually contacted Sitka in hopes of getting more product in this area. They laughed and made light of my request. Just cannot believe us southern boys experience cold weather here. I think they are missing out on a market. Get some.