RAIN in the Forcast....

Tight_Lines

Its been a tough start to the year for us anglers trying to catch a dry window to fish in... Though with the river already swollen since Thanksgiving... I heard/saw on the weather last night from basically this evening with a small break tomorrow through NEXT friday as currently forcasted we will be receiving 8.5 inches of rain!!!! not looking forward to this and the river i would not be surprised if it will be close to cresting like it was several years ago when the river got up into Coolidge Park area!!! i cant wait for all this rain to go away!

Agreed. This is the wettest pattern over the last 6-8 months that I can remember. The lake was finally starting to clear up and bam, here we go again.

Lx545

No doubt. I usually fish the river. Been about impossible to go. Havent been fishing in 1 1/2 months due to my truck being stuck in the shop for warranty issues and the rain. Man do I have the itch bad.

Mr. S

A little rain dosn't keep Richard Gene from fishing... emoRain emoGeezer emoAngler

FishingwithRusty

put on your rain suits and go.................my mom used to jokingly tell me when i was little "what are you worried about turds float" :)

FishingwithRusty - 2/15/2019 9:57 AM

put on your rain suits and go.................my mom used to jokingly tell me when i was little "what are you worried about turds float" :)

This is a classic. I spewed coffee all over my screen after reading it.

FishingwithRusty

glad it made you laugh, hopefully didnt ruin any electrical components ;)

18RangerZ520L

I had a trip planned this week, but with the generation schedule showing 110k+ and the weather forecasting even more rain it'll probably turn into chocolate milk...

Reschedule....????

FishingwithRusty

18RangerZ520L - 2/15/2019 2:37 PM

I had a trip planned this week, but with the generation schedule showing 110k+ and the weather forecasting even more rain it'll probably turn into chocolate milk...

Reschedule....????

fish it like you would anywhere else with rising muddy water