plastic baits

getterdun

I was wanting to know if any of you all keep up with Lake Fork Guy or Scott Martin, they have been promoting Googan Baits, was wondering if any of you all have tried them? emoScratch

niteowl

Not sure why you would state they are 20 something d bags.. I believe Scott has proven himself a few times. I have used a few of there baits that were given to me to try. Seem to work good as any.

churly

Googan baits started as a youtube channel and the guys have exploded from there. Several of the "tour level pros" are using their baits. I havent had a chance to use them but have put my hands on the lizard and their creature bait and I wouldnt hesitate to use either.

JEEPnFISH

Their video style isn't for me. It's not entertaining or informative to me. They come across as rich snotty brats making noise. It's made them money so somebody watches them. Just not my cup of tea so I have no interest in making them any richer.

I'll stick to Realistic Fishing and Creek Fishing Adventures. Local honest guys.

alicia ayers

Have bought some, but havent had chance to use them yet . They certainly look promising ! am going to hook one up on my carolina rig and sling her out there !

getterdun

Well I agree with you on their style of video's the Googan Squad one's, but LFG & SMC are pretty good guys & they tell you what baits to throw in certain conditions not just googan baits either, but I'll tell you it takes a lot of money to get an idea to the market place 1 patent can cost $25k or more, to me what their doing is no different than Big Bites Baits or anybody else, I'm an inventor myself my hats off to them! emoUSA