CFF Tx posts

Silverfish

Can we not put the CFF Txcomments in the CFF Tx category and free up fishing reports for others, anyone wanting to see cast by cast details could get this info in the everything CFF area. Is every cast of every participant necessary in Fishing Reports area ? This is my opinion, I'm sure I'll hear yours but that's what we are here for !!!

FishingwithRusty

most of the CFF posts are fishing reports....arent they?

Dropshot

Staff member
The simple answer is no. CFF Tournament Posts are supposed to be posted under regular fishing reports. One of the main goals of the forum is to share information. That is why it is strongly urged to make reports on every CFF tournament as part of participation. Fishing reports are one of the things that actually help a forum with people visiting to read what was caught, where, and on what.</p>

</p>

porthos33

Dropshot - 2/22/2019 4:17 PM

The simple answer is no. CFF Tournament Posts are supposed to be posted under regular fishing reports. One of the main goals of the forum is to share information. That is why it is strongly urged to make reports on every CFF tournament as part of participation. Fishing reports are one of the things that actually help a forum with people visiting to read what was caught, where, and on what.</p>

</p>
I agree, and they are fishing reports, so it just kinda makes sense they go under fishing reports. They are always informative and are typically the most detailed reports.

elwestb

fischnrod - 2/23/2019 9:42 AM

If I remember right the CFF was born on the goal of helping others through fishing reports

Rod you are absolutely right! All Tx. participants are asked and encouraged to post a fishing report after each Tx. for that reason. I can only say that if you don't want to read them, don't read them!