Huk Next Level rain suit for sale - price reduced

beetlespin

Excellent condition. Blue 2xl bibs and parka. $250

423-509-2396

fischnrod

Re: Huk Next Level rain suit for sale

It ought to be worth $1,000 dollars since you can't leave the d^% house without it raining anymore!

Jmax

RE: Huk Next Level rain suit for sale

My concern would be since BS owned them they are probably bad luck. :( Knowing his luck the bibs would jinx your fishing. emoPoke Jmax

rippinlips2win

Jmax - 3/3/2019 7:14 AM

My concern would be since BS owned them they are probably bad luck. :( Knowing his luck the bibs would jinx your fishing. emoPoke Jmax

LOL....

bassnbuck

Jmax - 3/3/2019 6:14 PM

You were right JMAX! My buddy bought them Friday and his CBA partner got called into work at 1:00 AM Saturday morning and they didn't get to fish!

Jmax

bassnbuck - 3/11/2019 1:05 PM

Jmax - 3/3/2019 6:14 PM

You were right JMAX! My buddy bought them Friday and his CBA partner got called into work at 1:00 AM Saturday morning and they didn't get to fish!

I knew it!!!! emoLaugh That BS is so full of BS that his luck rubs off on anyone who fishes with him too. I know from experience. He will also knock you off into the water in the dead of winter if you don't watch him closely when your in his boat. I am telling you, better go burn those things. emoEvil Jmax

Jmax

I just looked up on the CBA web site, BS and poor ol' Joe Miller did not weigh a fish in either. emoPoke Jmax