front trailer steps

Fshn Cpa

Have seen a lot of rigs with the front trailer steps. Think that would be a good addition for me. I saw some on line for around $400. Does anyone know much about them or if someone local makes them?

https://www.easystepsystem.com/

My partner has one of these. <$400, easy to install (he did it himself and he is not mechanically inclined). Makes boarding, disembarking much easier. One caution - depending on where you have to mount this on your trailer it could affect your turn radius. My partner learnt this lesson the hard way, cost him some $$ to get his rear bumper repaired.

There is no doubt someone in your area could fabricate something like this for <$400. May be the better way to go - he could spec it out to match your trailer/tow vehicle, avoid the rear bumper issue.

Fshn Cpa

Purchased the Trick Step also. Just finished the install. Very solid and looks great. Save those knees

Oldman

i saw a step that was ordered and put on a 21xd bullet that was nice.it swings out and locks.it is nice i think the price was 225.00.i will check and see again and post.