Looking for Hunting land

flipper

I am a coon hunter and only a coon hunter and a lot of the folks I have asked about getting on a lease say we dont want you coon hunting during deer season,so I'm asking or looking for places to hunt. If some of you deer hunters want some of them corn eating coons killed out I would love to help you out.I also do not care to pay for a lease but I would only have one month to hunt as far as the time deer season is over till the end of coon season.Just asking land with Hard woods is getting hard to come by now days. Thanks

SpurHunter

This is my buddys club he runs. might be a really good option for you. Hit him up.

?Jacob Tallent? to Tennessee Woods And Water - A Gathering Place For TN Sportsmen
March 1 at 8:27 AM ·
We are taking new members for 2019-2020. Dunlap, Tennessee. 8000 acres, 75 food plot, 8points or better for 16 years. Kids 16 under are free with no size restrictions. 45 members total. Great group of guys, Camp site no power or running water.$650 for the year. $350 for turkey only. If u would like to to see the lease let me know my only weekend of for the next month and Turkey season will be here before u know it

hammer89

Good luck Casey i'm a coon hunter also. The deer hunters don't get it. There is know telling how many times i have walked in to a tree with hounds blowing the top out and deer standing less than 100 yds away just watching the action. If u have deer dogs it might have an effect on the deer. They know when they are being chased or not. I figured for sure in North Ga since everybody can bait i would have all kinds of calls wanting those corn eaters killed off. Boy was i wrong. LOL Good luck hope you find a few places to kill some.

flipper - 3/1/2019 6:05 PM

I am a coon hunter and only a coon hunter and a lot of the folks I have asked about getting on a lease say we dont want you coon hunting during deer season,so I'm asking or looking for places to hunt. If some of you deer hunters want some of them corn eating coons killed out I would love to help you out.I also do not care to pay for a lease but I would only have one month to hunt as far as the time deer season is over till the end of coon season.Just asking land with Hard woods is getting hard to come by now days. Thanks

Don’t want to derail your thread but i got out of coon hunting a few years ago. Loved it. It was just gettting harder and harder to find land. I was in Va at the time though and since they hunted deer with hounds, the clubs were receptive. Hopefully you will find a place with hardwoods, a corn field and no roads for miles LOL good luck. Still miss the sound of those hounds

churly

I’ve got several farms in KY I lease for deer and turkey. We let, even encourage several local Coon hunters to hunt our farms as soon as the deer seasons end. The coons eat as much corn as the deer do. For any deer hunters out there wandering, it doesn’t hurt a thing.

flipper

Churly you are right there has many times coon hunting I have walked over deer going into a tree with dogs barking every breath. I have a couple of friends that hate coons because they destroy the corn and let me hunt,I am just trying to find few other places to hunt. I have been up north coon hunting a couple times and the folks up there love to see a coon hunter and gladly let you hunt funny thing they say is ya you can hunt long as you kill them corn eating son of a guns. Thanks anyway guys.

Louisiana

SpurHunter - 3/4/2019 11:14 AM

This is my buddys club he runs. might be a really good option for you. Hit him up.

?Jacob Tallent? to Tennessee Woods And Water - A Gathering Place For TN Sportsmen
March 1 at 8:27 AM ·
We are taking new members for 2019-2020. Dunlap, Tennessee. 8000 acres, 75 food plot, 8points or better for 16 years. Kids 16 under are free with no size restrictions. 45 members total. Great group of guys, Camp site no power or running water.$650 for the year. $350 for turkey only. If u would like to to see the lease let me know my only weekend of for the next month and Turkey season will be here before u know it

Is that per gun or per family, (husband and wife)