3/2/19

Savage78

I went out Saturday morning started at day light throwing a swim bait.started catching a few good fish. they were in shallow water chasing bait, water temp was mid 50's water clarity was clear to light stain.i had a great day, caught over 50 fish, 30lb bag with a huge kicker. too bad the big bass splash was concealed, it would have been a contender. I went back Sunday during the rain, fish had pulled out only caught 8 keepers. I don't know where they went. I am going to try to post a pic of the fish. it was 12.75

Savage78

dang it, can't figure out how to shrink the pic to post on here. just saying maybe about time to update on the site so a pic from a phone can be uploaded with out complications.

8 Ball

uploading 50+ photos of your bag would be an impressive post even with the most updated website on the internet. Sounds like the best day on the lake i've heard of in quite some time.

cbpbullet

Savage78 - 3/4/2019 9:16 PM

I went out Saturday morning started at day light throwing a swim bait.started catching a few good fish. they were in shallow water chasing bait, water temp was mid 50's water clarity was clear to light stain.i had a great day, caught over 50 fish, 30lb bag with a huge kicker. too bad the big bass splash was concealed, it would have been a contender. I went back Sunday during the rain, fish had pulled out only caught 8 keepers. I don't know where they went. I am going to try to post a pic of the fish. it was 12.75
man you are on them!
I use https://imgbb.com for pictures it's fairly simple and give you the link to copy and paste.
Screenshot-20190305-112358-Samsung-Internet.jpg
[/url]