Greenwing Sponsors Needed

rsimms

I don't do this much, but this is an awesome event for a great cause so I'm reaching out to my CFF friends.

I am on the Chattanooga-area Volunteer Ducks Unlimited Committee. On April 6 we are hosting our <a href=https://www.facebook.com/events/590215808089827/>3rd annual Great Outdoors Festival</a>, a totally FREE event for kids. After only two years our Greenwings day was awarded as the 9th largest such event in the ENTIRE NATION. We are trying our best to make it even bigger and better this year, but we need help.

We are fortunate that Covey Creek Farms donates us an incredible venue for the event, and we already have a few major sponsors on-board such as premier sponsor, Sportsman's Warehouse. However we are still a few dollars shy of where we need to be to buy t-shirts, and the Ducks Unlimited memberships we'll give away to the first 300 kids. We also need shotgun shells, rented porta potties and other essential expenses to put on a successful event. A donation from you of ANY amount would go a long way toward helping us continue growing this event that is now being copied by other Greenwing chapters all across the nation.

I hope you will consider helping us. Rest assured we will do our very best to insure participants know who made this all possible, through our Social Media pages and at the event. For a donation of $500 or more your company's name can be placed on the t-shirts. If you can donate and trust me, you are welcome to PayPal me directly at Richard@ScenicCityFishing.com. I assure you I'll get the money where it belongs!

Or I would invite you to call Ed Moss, Chattanooga Ducks Unlimited Committee Chairman at 423-994-5661 or e-mail him at ramalone12@gmail.com.

Regardless, thank you very much for reading and considering this most worthy cause, for the kids and for the ducks. Pictures below from previous events.

Attachments

• cff_GreenWing01.jpg
    cff_GreenWing01.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 264
  • cff_GreenWing02.jpg
    cff_GreenWing02.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 266
  • cff_GreenWing03.jpg
    cff_GreenWing03.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 258
  • cff_GreenWing13.jpg
    cff_GreenWing13.jpg