Those MLFers

I’m thinking Wheeler but who you got ? How many bass over 8lbs do you think will be weighed ? I’m saying at least 10 .

G

I will say it will be tough on them they are a lot of good fishermen on the lake that’s not catching hardly anything

Dgreen

Paul Elias was on Nick Saturday. He put in at the old ramp at MCP. Are they locking through?

churly

They were down there because they couldnt start practicing until Sunday on Chick. I think you will see some toads!

Pop-R

They are already wacking them early and the Dayton big sticks don't fish till tomorrow. Can't wait to see them tomorrow you know they Neal, Morgan & Strader will be on them.

Muskrat

It helps when you can weigh in those 1 pounders. I'm watching Scoretrack Live and Dean Rojas leads with 13 fish that weigh 26 pounds at...9:45 am. Average weight -- 2 pounds. Ott DeFoe right on his heels. You can watch the Live Stream at 10:00 am on MLF NOW on the MLF site or phone app. Scoretracker Live has current standings.

hoop235

703 score-able bass caught today between 40 fisherman. Dang, what have I been doing wrong!! LOL!!!!
These guys are good for sure and it should only get better tomorrow.

Pop-R

TNsportsman86: wish they would show a map of where on the lake they are fishing like BASS does.

Since the pros are in charge they probably requested it so they don't have battle us locals for the fish they found. It was like on the Robert Hamilton story he found a big school and the spectators all used them to fill huge multiple sacks for their Friday night dogfight depleting his fish for Saturday bassmaster event. I bet the creeks recognized were tested this evening.