On the water help with electronics?

I equipped my boat with 2 helix 9’s. Side imaging at console and down imaging on the front. Both have lake maps which are life savers by the way. That said, I don’t feel like I’m using the down and side imaging to it’s fullest. Don’t I’ve a lot of experience with using electronics and was wondering how to get someone with experience to enhance my capabilities. Not looking for fish holes or anything LOL but just feel like I’m leaving some meat on the bone when utilizing the equipment. Are there any guides who do this? Anyone else want a day of fishing to help a brother out? LOL. Thank you

turkey killer

Wesley maples is really good he will check transducer placement and angle then go on the water with you and show you a lot of stuff

Rob Lee

Im quite certain "pakjohn" used his (Wesley Maples) services last year and was pleased. I planned on using him but have not found the time.

djsmarinelectronics

Not sure Wesley Maples is in the business any longer; traveling a lot with his new real job

Mudman

I used Hensley Powell 2 yrs ago. I learned more in 4 hrs that what I have in yrs on the water. He is a beast and very informational. U can go on his website and check his availability.

djsmarinelectronics

Hensley Powell is unbeatable on Lowrance units........Humminbird try to get Jeff Reed......don't have a replacement yet for Garmin

Pop-R

I tried to get Hensley but he isn't allowed to do humminbird.electronics due to his contract with Lowrance.