used boats

fischnrod

If you were in search of a used bass boat and one of the MOST IMPORTANT things to you was a boat brand that's the easiest to replace all the pumps and inner workings which boat brand would you be looking for ?

lafae7

I guess it depends on the boat with the lightest/smallest gas tank. That would probably be your best bet. The newest and the lightest boat would make it the easiest to work on all things considered.

sdfd29

I have a '08 Pantera II Basscat that you can see and touch all of the pumps and other things in the bilge with no problems. The gas tank is under the seat, so it doesn't take up any of the space in the bilge area. It was part of the reason I bought the boat.

fischnrod

sdfd29 - 6/8/2019 1:28 PM

I have a '08 Pantera II Basscat that you can see and touch all of the pumps and other things in the bilge with no problems. The gas tank is under the seat, so it doesn't take up any of the space in the bilge area. It was part of the reason I bought the boat.

Are all the bass cat models easy to work on the pumps and everything that might need replaced

churly

if you want to see how a bass cat is set up, they have A. Avena's used one for sale at Fish n Fun. I was not impressed with the compartment set up or the giant hinges on the back deck. Rangers seem to be as easy as the rest.

FishingwithRusty

i have been very pleased with the access to the pumps and workings of Gamblers

Strato-G

The flat bottom, alum emoEnforce emoPoke emoScratch emoUpsmile emoSorry , very truthful . .... emoGeezer emoUSA