2003 Stratos 21 Pro-XL Livewell Issues

PistolPete

Hi Guys,

Need some help with my livewell aux/timed switch. Recently I had some work done on the boat and my "auto" function on my livewell is not functioning. I can pump water into the livewell using the main aux switch and use the OIS switches as well to pump oxygen/water into the livewell but when I turn the dial next to my seat to "auto", the livewell does not turn on automatically every couple minutes. When I first got the boat it worked well and it now does not and to be honest I don't remember which switches I had turned on to pump fresh water every couple minutes into the livewell. If anyone with a 201 pro xl close to a 03' could tell me what switches they turn on to feed fresh water into livewell using the auto function please send me a message.

Thanks!

shimanoguy

I think what you are looking for is that the "auto" selector beside your seat is for the actual valve and not the pumps. You should have: recirc, empty, and auto. That only turns the valve for your livewells. Auto will shut off the valve once on plane but allows water to come in when not on plane. Recirc lets you pull fresh water from the lake via your pumps but doesn't let water run in by itself. Empty will let water in and out. The switch on the panel should have main and aux pump controls. Main is to pull in fresh water from the lake and aux is to recirc the water you have in the livewells. You can choose auto or manual on those switches to either run on a timer (auto) or manual to constantly run. I hope this makes sense!

TightlineT

I think mine is second row from the top and the two left switches. Toggle down manually pumps in and toggle up will pump water every few minutes (hope I don't have that backwards). hopefully I'm telling you right. If I go tomorrow I will run them to make sure. I would love to know what all of the switches are because all of my labels are worn off. Like was mentioned, switches by seat are only for the valves.