T H marine OXYGENATOR

joecoward

I installed in my boat which was simple. Negative and positive however the green lights is on all the time. This is normal?

FishingwithRusty

yes the light is always on, unless you wire it on a switch to kill the power

FishingwithRusty

congrats on taking another step to help keep your fish alive, be careful which livewel additives you use, there are issues with some reacting to the oxygenator and KILLING your fish

ChooChooSnakeMan

Not sure, I'm going to verify next time I have my Skeeter in the water but it has the oxygenator system and I think no current passes until the level of the livewell gets up on them. I know once the water is up on mine you can see the tiny bubbles coming off of the face of the unit.

churly

Fellas. I have done exhaustive research on keeping fish alive in livewells. There is a bunch of research and videos available on line that test the O2 levels produced by the oxygenator, livewells, etc. NOTHING COMPARES TO PURE O2!!!!!! Setting up the system is too damn easy! I set one up in my boat and I have maybe $250 in it. took me about 2 hours to put together and after initial set up, it does not hardly cost anything. Get this-you dont even have to run your pumps if you use this sytem!!! One bottle will last me close to three years. I have not lost a single fish since installing this system, and have even seen fish that were fatally hooked come back to life. The link below is on a weird file, but please read it. It shows exactly how the oxygenator works, and how little O2 it creates. Please read through the link if you want to keep fish alive!!! If you have any questions, shoot me a PM. Id love to see more anglers understanding the science behind keeping fish alive in the hot summer months. Its easy!

https://www.slideshare.net/raminlandfish/livewell-oxygen-injection-8773301

churly

Jwh - 7/25/2019 1:06 AM

Where is the best place to get one. I would pay that amount for one

If you are referring to my post, you didnt read the link. It tells you exactly where to get all of the components on line. I bought my O2 from the O2 supply place on Rossville Blvd. components came from Lowes, and the regulator and diffuser came from on line sources listed in the link.

Carl

The regulator is the important part. Most of them cant be turned down low enough. Get the one in Churly's link.

churly

regulator and diffuser are key. air stones wont work