Where to start

wweaver

What's up guys? I haven't been fishing in a couple of months so I was wondering what you guys thought Ii should start out doing? Probably fish in the morning til about 3"oclock. Any help would be appreciated.

What’s your favorite way to fish? There’s been reports of shallow spinner bait bites, t rigged worms, Carolina rig, top water, frogs, big worms deep, etc. The bites been tough for most of the month but not sure any one method has separated itself from the others yet.

Tight_Lines

Also, are you fishing for anything in particular?? or just for what ever bites?? every once in a while i will target a certain fish but i right now i fish below the Chick dam quite a bit usually for an hr at lunch. and evenings. im Throwing mostly flutter spoons and specifically the crocadile green flutter spoon. also lip less cranks work down there, once it cools off and or they start sending more water down medium sized hair jigs are good also.

Tight_Lines

Wweaver,
I just fished the bank below the chick dam for an hour. if you are chasing bass, rattle trap stick baits reeled in a jerk motion was really good. all fish were small 12-14 inches. but i caught 3 in an hr and missed two more hits. hope this helps