ShuttleSlide - sliding trolling motor mount

chloe1990

I'm always nervous trying a new product. Several weeks ago, I was looking for a device that could move/slide my trolling motor out of harm's way (avoid hitting the dock, messing with the bow rollers when lauching and loading). I found just a few companies that actually manufacture something like that and ended up liking ShuttleSlide and buying the 9" HD (heavy duty) slide. It's a fairly simple device - there are a set of brackets that are attached to the trolling motor and the brackets slide along in a slot, that's it. It worked exactly as the videos showed. It's so simple that I wish I had it installed years ago. I think it's worth the money because it has a lifetime warranty so if something goes wrong next fishing season, I won't worry.

As I mentioned before, I was nervous about buying a product that I've never used before (or knew someone that used it), but after calling the company and speaking with them, they answered all my questions ("Would/could it fall off the boat"? "no").

Here's the co info: https://www.shuttleslide.com

I recommend it. :) Thanks guys.

chloe1990

Re: ShuttleSlide - sliding troller motor mount

Oh, I forgot to mention that they sell an adapter so you don't need to drill more holes in your boat (Sadly, I didn't buy it, so I drilled 6).