Braves

jhold

Braves sign klng Felix hernandez guess it's just another cheap signed and hope that it works out

wjhfish

I am a Braves fan but question their moves. Josh Donaldson is a HUGE part of the puzzle that got them to where thy are and they allow him to go to the Twins. Just STUPID IMO.

The Felix deal looks like a descent gamble to me. $1mill for a minor league contract and if he rounds into form all the better. Either way you’ll have his experience around the young pitchers for not a lot of money, at least is the crazy world of baseball money. 3rd base is a different issue. Donaldson was right on the edge age wise for investing that much but his bat and defense will be missed. Hope the Bravos aren’t done there

jbh3

Honestly, I think Camargo has a lot of "up side" and could do well at third given the chance to play every day. He's already a decent fielder and has a cannon for an arm. I also really enjoyed watching Donaldson last year, but believe it would be hard for him to match that performance going forward.

jhold

Signing Donaldson could have hurt resigning Freeman in a couple of years. Comargo and or Riley will have to work

I actually want to see what Camargo can do. He has all the defensive tools, if he can hit in that .280 range the spot should be his. But if he hits .213 into the middle of May I think Riley will be up and playing. I like Riley's tools at the plate, but he got exposed last year at the plate and was pretty much useless the last two months of the season. I know he is young, and I have not seen him play third enough yet to know how well he does that, I just do not know if he can be a .270 with 30 HR kinda guy that we need to protect Freeman. I feel that Ozuna is a big mistake, he is a very streaky guy and while his good is very good, his bad is just awful. He is one of those guys that can go 3 for 87 with 65 k's over a stretch and if he does that behind Freddie it will kill the team. I think it is time for Acuna to move from the lead off spot to fifth to protect them both. Also I have seen enough of Ender, he is a great defender, but his hitting is not where a contending team needs it to be. It is time to see what the two young outfielders can do in centerfield.

jhold

Comargo has a good upside great defense only question is bat .I think he has been trying get stronger and may produce more Homer's we can only hope so.

jhold

Comargo has a good upside great defense only question is bat .I think he has been trying get stronger and may produce more Homer's we can only hope so.

I'm curious to how long the Braves can hold onto some of these highly thought of prospects in the minors. Looks like a couple are ready to go now but there's no room.

Ryno 615

I am hoping my Cubbies will trade Bryant for a few pieces of the Braves farm system, now that his grievance case is settled.