Need name and number

procraft

Hey guy's it has been a long time I need some help they was a guy that everyone used to rebuild lower units I need his name and number swaford or something like that I think is his last name I think he may be in Cleveland Tennessee thanks for the help guys

FishingwithRusty

paul nichols in soddy rebuilt mine

Eddie Pope lives in Charleston just above Cleveland sorry I don't have his number but he his a regular on bass boat central goes by gearcaseman

fischnrod

procraft - 2/10/2020 12:54 PM

Hey guy's it has been a long time I need some help  they was a guy that everyone used to rebuild lower units I need his name  and number swaford or something like that I think  is his last name  I think he may be in Cleveland Tennessee  thanks for the help guys 

Swafford is the trolling motor guru and he is in Cleveland but I don't know if he does lower units

jbh3

fischnrod - 2/10/2020 8:00 PM

procraft - 2/10/2020 12:54 PM

Hey guy's it has been a long time I need some help  they was a guy that everyone used to rebuild lower units I need his name  and number swaford or something like that I think  is his last name  I think he may be in Cleveland Tennessee  thanks for the help guys 

Swafford is the trolling motor guru and he is in Cleveland but I don't know if he does lower units

Did Swafford relocate to Cleveland from his place up here between Lenoir City and Maryville?

jbh3 - 2/11/2020 9:13 AM
procraft - 2/10/2020 12:54 PM Hey guy's it has been a long time I need some help they was a guy that everyone used to rebuild lower units I need his name and number swaford or something like that I think is his last name I think he may be in Cleveland Tennessee thanks for the help guys
Did Swafford relocate to Cleveland from his place up here between Lenoir City and Maryville?
</p>

No the guyin Cleveland/Charleston I think is name is John Swallows and theguy in Lenoir city / Friendsville name is Rick Swafford both work on trolling motors not lower units </p>

here is the number to Eddie Pope 423-336-5618 he rebuilds lower units and he lives in Charleston TN
he has been rebuilding them for over 30 years

fischnrod

REELWORLD42 - 2/11/2020 11:27 AM

jbh3 - 2/11/2020 9:13 AM
procraft - 2/10/2020 12:54 PM Hey guy's it has been a long time I need some help  they was a guy that everyone used to rebuild lower units I need his name  and number swaford or something like that I think  is his last name  I think he may be in Cleveland Tennessee  thanks for the help guys 
</p>

No the guy in Cleveland/Charleston  I think is name is John Swallows and the guy in Lenoir city / Friendsville  name is Rick Swafford both work on trolling motors not lower units </p>

I stand corrected sorry about the mis info