!!!!!NEEDING A LITTLE HELP!!!!!

wtubbs

Guys, I am Putting This out there Hoping By Some Chance Someone Might be willing to help. My Son and I are Fishing Sunday In the Big Bass Splash Tournament. We have already Registered and Paid Our Entry fees. Well On Tuesday We were out Practicing And Coming Back From Dayton My Sons Motor Blew Up and It’s First Tournament Him and I would have fished together. I have it at the shop but there is no way To have It Repaired by then. My Question Is Would Anyone be willing To Let me borrow A Boat To fish out of on Sunday. Most of you know me and Know I’ve owned over 50 Bass boats and I’m very Experienced Operator. I am Fully Insured and By Chance anything we’re to Happen I would Replace or Take care of anything if it were to happen. I’m willing to pay As well. Please Text me at 423-244-1782 Thank You Sincerely.

wtubbs

Guys I want to give a big shout out to one of the best guys I know and that’s Chris Finch over at Moses water sports. Please if you guys need anything Chris and his team and Moses are amazing people truly a godly man that does business in an amazing way appreciate you so much Chris!!!!!!

wtubbs

Chris immediately stepped up and took care of me and I am certain he will for you and your body needs amazing amazing people thank you Chris Finch!!!!