You guys are very lucky

Spinnerbait165

We moved from Ooltewah almost 2 years to the Dallas/Ft Worth area. I fished Chickamauga, Nickajack, and Watts Bar my entire life. No ramp fees in almost all places and the TVA ramps are in general good repair.

BUT here in Texas practically every lake has a ramp fee. They range from $10 all the way up to $30 in some places. Talk about a wake up call !!!

There are yearly passes available but the savings isn't very much.

SO...... You Tennessee River guys need to be glad that TVA is supplying lake access to you for no charge. It isn't that way everywhere. emoAngler

Strato-G

Lakes Ray Hubbard, lake Lavon, Coppel Lakes , Lake Lewisville , Grapevine Lake have some pretty good Bass & Crappie...Sandies are a blast out there this time of year on Little George’s, casting & jigging, find them in the jumps this time o year..Lake Texoma is big Stripper lake & good Bassin also... emoGeezer emoUSA

Spinnerbait165

beetlespin - 9/8/2020 7:04 PM

And we don’t have those ridiculous property taxes Texas has

Yes Sir ...... That was indeed an eye-opener. emoBang

I'm not complaining because we did our research before we moved. But it makes you aware of the things that you can take for granted over the years.

Fshn Cpa

I fished Lake Geneva in Wisconsin, $25 ramp fee. Most of the ramps on the upper Mississippi in Wisconsin have ramp fees. Yes we are very fortunate here.

churly

I bet those ramps are kept in great shape

Fshn Cpa

A lot of very wealthy people have homes on Geneva and they want to keep the fishing boats out. tournaments had to have weigh ins on a pontoon boat. Yes, the ramps and docks were kept up.